Password Reset Sent!We have sent you an email with a password reset link.
There was a problem activating your account.We have sent you a new activation email.
Attacks an enemy 3 times, dealing total damage equal to 115% of ATK and increasing AP by 10% if this attack lands a Crit.
Lvl 2 Damage increased to 105%
Lvl 3 Damage increased to 110%
Lvl 4 Damage increased to 115%
Deals damage equal to 80% of ATK to all enemies with a(n) 85% chance of inflicting Stun for 1 turn. Each Stun grants an extra 15% AP.
Lvl 2 Damage increased to 75%
Lvl 3 Trigger Chance increased to 85%
Lvl 4 Damage increased to 80%
Lvl 5 Cooldown reduced by 1 turn(s)
Attacks all enemies 3 times, dealing total damage equal to 100% of ATK with a(n) 50% chance of each strike dispelling 1 buff from the target and reducing AP by 10%.
Lvl 2 Damage increased to 95%
Lvl 3 Trigger Chance increased to 50%
Lvl 4 Cooldown reduced by 1 turn(s)
Lvl 5 Damage increased to 100%
Lvl 6 Cooldown reduced by 1 turn(s)
Able to dispel buffs on skill 3 and reduce enemy AP on skill 3
Skill 2 has very high chance to stun (even more so with Tyranny) + gain AP
Skill 1 steals AP
Strong in PvE and PvP
High gear requirement if you want him to do damage
His dispel can be unreliable at times
Lucas (Apollo) is a 5 stars Inferno Controller esper in Dislyte.
Due to his strong stuns on skill 2, he literally disrupt enemies and make them lose a turn while he gains more AP. Skill 3 strips buffs and can reduce AP. Even with immunity he can still deal with them easily. When build with very high speed, he will move very often, especially if the stuns land and he keeps using his skill 1.
The Tyranny of Zeus set is really good on him and if used in Temporal Tower or Cube Miracle, it can be a big game changer in hard battles. The only downside to him is if you want to build him with some damage as well. It will require good sub stats. However, even without damage, he does very well and is used is most content except for Apep and Fafnir.
His best partners are any other AP boosters that can make sure he goes next ahead of the team. Unas and Fabrice are a few that pairs well with him.
Below is a damage build by Kovian where he uses Lucas and Sanders to 2 man Kronos. Requires very good relics however to do this.
C. RATE / C. DMG
Damage dealt has a 20% chance of Stunning the target for 1 turn.
HP% / ATK%
Begins the battle with Immunity, which lasts for 1 turn.
HP% / ATK% / C. RATE
ACC% / ATK%
Grants 30% chance of reducing all ability cooldowns by 1 turn at the start of each turn.
Grants a 25% chance of using Counterattack upon taking damage.
|C. Rate||C. Damage||Acc||Resist|