Password Reset Sent!We have sent you an email with a password reset link.
There was a problem activating your account.We have sent you a new activation email.
Woody has close-range Basic Attacks and long-range Heavy Attacks.
When Woody hits an enemy target with a Heavy Attack, he places a Warrant on it that lasts for 5 seconds. [Max Stacks: 1] Enemies with a Warrant cannot gain or grant Attribute Buffs. Enemies cannot receive a new Warrant until the old one expires.
The projectile from Woody's Heavy Attack can only hit one target at a time, but its Push Back effect is 3 times as strong.
Woody's combat target is Pulled to him, from any distance.
Woody deals 300% damage and inflicts Knock Back on the Pulled target.
If the combat target has a Warrant, it is Stunned for 4 seconds.
Woody's Special Ability deals an additional 200% damage.
Whenever an enemy with a Warrant is defeated, all allies gain a 15% Attack Buff that lasts until the end of the encounter. [Max Stacks: 4]
Whenever an enemy with a Warrant is defeated, all other allies have a 50% chance to Heal 10%.
Woody (Heavy Hitting Cowboy) is a Melee character in Disney Mirrorverse.
Grants an additional 10% Attack at the start of the encounter to Woody and any other Melee or Ranged Guardians in his team, while Woody is in the encounter.
Grants an additional 10% Health at the start of the encounter to Woody and any other Tank or Support Guardians in his team, while Woody is in the encounter.
If Woody's combat target has a Warrant or is Villainous, Woody's Basic or Heavy Attacks deal an additional 100% damage.
Whenever Woody uses his Special Ability, the Pulled target has a 60% chance to become Stifled for 10 seconds. [Max Stacks: 1] If the Pulled target has a Warrant or is Villainous, the chance for Stifled effect increase by an additional 40%.
Whenever an enemy gains a Warrant, Woody has a 60% chance to cleanse one Attribute Debuff from all allies. For each of Woody's Allies that are leaders, the chance to Cleanse increases by an additional 20%.
Basic and Heavy Attacks from all other allies deal an additional 100% damage against enemies with a Warrant. Whenever an enemy with a Warrant is hit by Woody's Heavy Attack, it gains Lure for 5 seconds. [Max Stacks: 1]
Who's the most spirited, most earnest, and most rallying-est cowboy of all? Woody, that's who! This hero's leadership skills have been amplified, and his on-the-fly plans can mobilize allies to courageous acts. When the going gets tough, Woody can turn the tide of any fight with his trusty Lucky Stars!