Password Reset Sent!We have sent you an email with a password reset link.
There was a problem activating your account.We have sent you a new activation email.
Attacks 2 opponents by [120% ATK] and boosts the Hero's [ATK] by [30%] for 2 turns.
Attacks all opponents by [115% ATK], inflicts [30% Additional DMG] to opponent with the highest ATK and the opponent with the highest HP and curses them with 80% probability for 2 turns. [Curse: Cancels recovery of the opponent or the recovery of the opponent's allies and inflict DMG by 20% of the cancelled recovery]
Attacks all opponents by [140% ATK] and becomes immune to damage for 1 turn when an opponent is eliminated by this attack.
40 Speed boost, 15% ATK boost, 10% HP boost, 10% DMG Deflection boost.
The Reaper's Slash of [500% ATK] is activated to the opponent with the highest ATK with 30% probability when using a 3-Chain skill. Avoids elimination for 1 time with 1% HP remaining and becomes immune to damage for 1 time. (Max 1 time)